Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Show #1-Yeah!


Hi All,

Here is Show #1's play list:

1. Am Dial-Midtown Dickens
2. Terrier-The Moaners
3. 10 Simple Murders-Future Kings of Nowhere
4. 45 RPM-Un Deux Trios
5. Married on MySpace-Beloved Binge
6. For des_ark-Cantwell, Gomez and Jordan
7. Salad Van-The Bicycats
8. Posion Heart-Veronique Diabolique
9. The possibilities of sub-standard housing and food stamps-des ark
10. Ex-sunbeam-Grasshopper

We did not get to the last three songs. However we will. Show #1 playlist.
I am going to podcast this soon and will post. I will add links over the next few days so you can find out more about this amazing artists.

Ok so this show....let's recap:

1. Rocco is the bomb.
2. After Further Review-sports show before us is super-hot.
3. Matt from After Further Review about killed us with the "I wanna talk to my mama"
4. My parents calling.
5. I thought my Dad was funny but who knew.
6. Carol all the way from Seattle! Excellent. We love the internets.
7. Kim G-our Mac girl on the street.
8. Our ability to use the phone.
9. I rant.
10. Scott's funny folder message.
11. We will be back next Sunday.

We talked about these sites below:

Boing Boing
Epson Stylus Photo R380
Gizmodo-great gadget site!


We have a website and will have tech notes emails posted soon!

Mel T.